career with pbs
part of us
Service technician (m/f/d)
- are the savior in emergencies for our customers
- have a Talent to share your knowledge
- like to be on the road
- seek technical challenges
- like to receive praise for your work
- linke to grow beyond yourself
Then become a part of the PBS team and apply now.
- You will be responsible for independently commissioning, instructing, maintaining and repairing CNC pipe bending machines.
- You are a competent contact Person for the support of our customers.
- You are active in the area of final assembly as well as support the service in the plant.
- You will work closely with engineering and product management to optimize our machines
Other interesting activities you can experience in a personal interview.
- You have successfully completed Training as a machatronics, electronics, industrial mechanic or similar.
- You have a reasonable amount of work experience.
- You have a secure knowledge of hydraulics, electronics and control Technology.
- You are characterized by commitment, the ability to work in a team, and an independent and self-reliant way of working.
- We presuppose the driving license of the class B/BE or 3.
- You possess good PC skills.
- You round off your profile with a willingness to travel and knowledge of English.
Look forward to challenging and interesting tasks in an exciting environment as well as working in a young and successful team.
We offer you a secure Job in an innovative and Award-Winning, medium-sized Family Business.
You will receive abouve-average pay a company cell phone and company car.
Intensive training and continious further education are a matter of course for us.